High-Impact Consulting Group offers training workshops in many different areas to help you and your business succeed. For more information, click on the name of the workshop(s) you are interested in.
- Building Customer Loyalty to Grow Your Business
- Employee Engagement & Performance Improvement – Barbados
- Fundamentals of Successful Marketing
- High-Impact Leadership
- How to Excel at Work
- How to Motivate & Improve Yourself
- Performance Management
- Retail Sales
- Strategic Planning
- Stress Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Time Management
- Transform Your Life: A Personal Development Workshop
Click here to register for our workshops, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167. These workshops can also be customized for your business or organization and conducted at a location of your choice.
Participants find our training very beneficial, and rate our workshops highly. Here is a sample of what some participants have said about our training workshops:
- “The course content was on point. All areas were relevant and the pace was comfortable. I am thrilled to have attended this course and feel more confident in managing my team and training and developing my managers as well.” – D. Gibson, Performance Management Training Workshop.
- “The seminar has opened my mind a great deal and it has me excited about what will happen next in my life as I start to use the information for my personal development and advancement. It has given me the motivation to excel at work and be the best and continue to be the best at whatever I do, but also not to leave others behind while pursuing development.” – A. Edwards, How to Excel at Work.
- “I found this workshop to be quite interesting and relevant for today’s workforce. The contents are current and Dr. Roberts keeps it practical, lively and fun. Highly recommended.” – A. Heron, How to Excel at Work.
- “Once again a very interesting, useful, informative and enjoyable day. Dr. Nella Roberts delivers the subject matter in a comprehensible manner and encourages participation/questions etc. By using different approaches and learning styles the workshops are kept fresh, up to date and engaging. Very useful, not only in the workplace, but also in personal every day life.” – Anonymous, How to Excel at Work.
- “It was very meaningful to all of us. Well done! The sessions were wonderful” – Dr. M.S., Personal Development workshop.
- “Everything about the workshop and its presentations was really good” – G. Medford, Employee Engagement workshop.
- “Great 2 days! Looking forward to using what I learned” – FC, Marketing workshop.
- “The workshop was excellent and I think a huge benefit to us.” – F. Taylor, Teambuilding workshop
- “It was a pleasure being in the workshop. I have learned things that I never knew I would have had interest in. I will take what I have learned and put all into use.” – Anonymous, Customer Loyalty workshop.
- “Dr. Roberts did a fantastic job engaging our group. I felt at ease expressing my ideas and concerns and have so many take aways from the session. I hope to attend another one in the near future.” – T. J., How to Motivate & Improve Yourself.
- “Dr. Nella Roberts is a talented professional. She made everything easy to understand and apply. I can’t wait to start using the techniques I learned today.” – W. Jones, How to Motivate & Improve Yourself.
After 90 days
- “Thank you for your supervisory skills workshop. Since then I have been promoted and received an increase in salary. I thank you for your leadership in making my job easy and planning better.” – OT
- “As you would have been aware at the time of the leadership workshop, I was currently one of my organization’s junior employees, not involved in a leadership role. However, I had acted for a couple senior employees on several occasions. Recently, one of them resigned and as I was already involved in the work that was being done, I decided to apply for the post and having gone through the interview process, I was selected the best candidate and was promoted last Friday to a management position. Currently, I am also pursuing a professional qualification in this new area. Therefore, this is the beginning of my journey within a leadership role. I plan to put what you have taught into practice going forward. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and experiences with others that would assist in their development. ” – MLQ
PREVIOUS PUBLIC TRAINING WORKSHOPS
High-Impact Consulting Group offers customized training to its clients as well as public (open) workshops for employees of various businesses and organizations in the Caribbean.
The following are some of our previous public training workshops:
How to Motivate & Improve Yourself – Sat., July 16th, 2016 in Barbados
Retail Sales Training – Thurs, April 21st, 2016 in Barbados
How to Excel at Work – Thurs, March 24th, 2106 in Barbados.
Performance Management – Thurs., March 17th, 2016 in Barbados.
Retail Sales Training – Wed,. Oct. 14th, 2015 in Barbados
How to Excel at Work – Thurs, June 11th, 2015 in Barbados.
Employee Engagement & Performance Improvement – Tues, June 9th, 2015 in Barbados.
Supervisory Skills – Tues, November 19th, 2013 in Grenada.
Supervisory Skills – Fri, June 14th, 2013 in Antigua.
Fundamentals of Successful Marketing – Wed. & Thurs., June 5th & 6th, 2013 in Grenada.
Supervisory Skills – Mon., May 6th, 2013 in Grenada.
Social Media Marketing Workshop – Fri., April 26th, 2013 in St. Lucia.
Fundamentals of Successful Marketing – Wed. & Thurs., April 24th & 25th, 2013 in St. Lucia.
Social Media Marketing Workshop – Tue., March 19th, 2013 in Grenada.
Retail Sales Training – Mon., March 18th, 2013 in Grenada.
Supervisory Skills – Wed., Feb. 13th, 2013 in St. Lucia
Supervisory Skills – Fri., Feb. 8th, 2013 in St. Vincent