Workshop Objective: To help participants make positive changes in their lives, be more successful, have better lives, and make a difference in the world.
Workshop Description: This one-day personal development workshop is designed to help participants strengthen their desire to make positive changes in their lives, understand how we co-create things and events in our lives, engage in strategic planning to improve their lives, and take the necessary actions to do so. Participants will be given additional assignments and will be required to submit a report on their progress at the end of 90 days.
Expected Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
(a) Strengthen their desire to make positive changes in their lives
(b) Improve their self-concept
(c) Understand the co-creation process
(d) Develop or improve their plan for their lives
(e) Take the necessary actions to be more successful.
- The importance of personal development
- The process of transforming one’s life
- How to strengthen your desire to get what you really want
- The basics of transformative learning
- How to change your self-concept
- How we co-create things and events in life
- Strategic planning to improve your life
- Goal setting to achieve your desires
- How to start living differently so you can be more successful
Facilitator: Dr. Nella Ann Roberts
- Author, “Transform Your Life: 7 Steps to a Better Life”
- Chief Executive Officer, High-Impact Consulting Group
- Ed.D. in Adult Education & Human Resource Development
- Has publications on transformative learning, spirituality, and social capital
- Has conducted training in several areas for individuals, profit and non-profit organizations in Antigua and other Caribbean countries
For more information, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167.