Objective: The primary objective of the Time Management training is to help participants learn to manage their time better so they can be more productive, effective, and successful at work and help their business or organization be more successful.
Description of the training: This session will help participants increase their knowledge, improve their skills and enhance their attitude towards time management. It will include exercises and tools to help participants learn to manage their time better.
Expected Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the importance and value of time management
- Be more conscious of how they spend their time
- Use tools and techniques to manage their time better
- The importance of time management
- Evaluating how you spend your time
- Symptoms of poor time management
- Causes of poor time management
- Planning and organizing for success
- Determining and managing priorities
- Managing yourself to manage your time
- Guidelines for delegating for effective time management
- Identifying and managing time wasters
- Using technology to increase productivity
- Time management tools and techniques
- Guidelines for getting more out of your time
For more information, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167..