Workshop Objectives: The primary objectives of the Supervisory Skills training workshop are to help participants increase their knowledge, improve their skills, and enhance their attitude toward supervision, and learn to become more effective supervisors so that their staff and the organization can be more productive and successful.
Workshop Description: This Supervisory Skills training workshop is designed to help supervisors increase their levels of efficiency and effectiveness. It covers key elements of supervision and includes individual and group exercises that are designed to help improve the supervisors’ performance. The participants will be required to complete a 90-day Action Plan with a challenge to help them become better supervisors.
Expected Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Better understand their role and responsibilities as supervisors
2. Plan, organize, and delegate better
3. Communicate more effectively
4. Help their team improve its performance
5. Perform at a higher level and be more effective supervisors
• The roles & responsibilities of a Supervisor
• How to plan and organize more effectively
• How to get the job done faster and better
• Effective communication
• Problem solving and decision making
• How to manage conflict
• Time management
• How to improve the performance of your team
• How to be a more effective Supervisor
For more information, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167.
This workshop can be customized for your business or organization.