Objective: The primary objective of the Stress Management training is to help participants learn more about stress and how to manage it so they can cope better with challenges at work, improve their performance, and help their business or organization be more successful.
Description of the training: This workshop covers the key areas in stress management. It includes individual and group exercises and a 90-day Action Plan that participants will prepare and use for managing work-related stress. Participants will be asked to submit a report on their progress at the end of the 90 days.
Expected Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Better understand positive and negative stress
- Identify causes of stress that affect their performance at work
- Better understand the impact stress can have on their job performance and business
- Identify and use strategies and techniques to manage stress better
- Characteristics of positive and negative stress
- Reactions to stress
- Symptoms of stress
- Consequences of stress
- Causes of work-related stress
- Stress management strategies and techniques
- Self-management to reduce stress and improve performance
- Increasing work effectiveness and productivity
- Taking action to manage stress
For more information, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167.