Workshop Objectives: The primary objectives of this one-day Retail Sales training workshop are to help participants increase their knowledge, improve their skills, and enhance their attitude toward selling, and learn to become more successful salespeople so that they can help their businesses to increase its sales, revenue, and customer loyalty.
Workshop Description: This one-day Retail Sales training workshop is designed to help participants become better and more successful salespeople. It provides insights into customer behavior and covers key elements in the sales process. The workshop includes individual and group exercises, including role play, that are designed to help improve the participants’ sales performance. The participants will be required to complete a 90-day Development Plan with a challenge to help them become better salespeople.
Expected Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Better understand their role and responsibilities as retail salespeople
• Gain more insight into customer behavior
• Communicate more effectively with customers
• Become more successful salespeople
• Help their businesses to increase sales and revenue
- Roles and responsibilities of a retail salesperson
- Factors that influence customers’ purchasing decisions
- HCG’s 8 Step Retail Sales Model
- How to approach customers
- How to communicate effectively with customers
- How to turn prospects into customers
- How to increase your sales
- Customer loyalty
- How to be a great salesperson
Facilitator: Dr. Nella Ann Roberts, CEO: High-Impact Consulting Group
For more information, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167.