Workshop Objective: The primary objective of this training workshop is to help participants learn to motivate and improve themselves so they can be more successful and have a better life.
Workshop Description: This short workshop is designed to help participants take more responsibility for themselves and action to improve themselves and their lives. Participants will be required to develop and work on a plan to improve themselves and their lives using guidelines provided during the workshop. They will also be required to attend a free follow-up group session (in November), report on the actions they have taken, and receive further guidance as necessary.
Expected Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this seminar, participants will:
- Better understand how to motivate themselves to improve their lives
- Learn and be able to use some quick and easy ways to improve themselves
- The importance of motivation for success
- Assessing your level of motivation
- Identifying and addressing factors that affect your progress
- 31 ways to motivate yourself
- Assessing your current situation
- 20 quick and easy ways to improve your life
- Taking action for success
Facilitator: Dr. Nella Ann Roberts, CEO: High-Impact Consulting Group
For more information, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167.