Workshop Objective: The primary objective of this training workshop is to help employees improve their performance on the job so they can help their businesses or organization be more successful.
Workshop Description: This one-day training workshop is designed to help employees better understand the nature of business, identify areas they need to focus more on to improve their performance on the job, and start taking action to excel at work. The workshop is highly interactive and includes performance improvement exercises. Participants will be required to complete a 90-day Development Plan with a challenge to help them excel at work.
Expected Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the nature of business and how they can contribute more to the success of their business
- Provide better customer service
- Communicate more effectively and manage their time better
- Become a better team member
- Improve their performance at work and help their business be more successful
- Work ethics
- How to be more engaged at work
- How to provide excellent customer service
- How to communicate more effectively
- How to get the job done faster and better
- How to be a better team member
- Managing time and working smarter
- How to motivate yourself and stay motivated
Facilitator: Dr. Nella Ann Roberts, CEO: High-Impact Consulting Group
For more information, email CSS@HighImpactConsultingGroup.com, or call (246) 254-6889 or (786) 233-3167.